The Euroculture programme offers a unique combination of in-depth knowledge and practical training that prepares its graduates with essential skills sought after by employers. The programme allows graduates to base their professional careers on a solid grounding in the historical, cultural, linguistic aspects of modern societies that make them well-informed professionals and sensitive to the important role of culture, values and identities in any organization.
Euroculture graduates typically build their careers as international public servants, or in national ministries, NGO’s, business administration or different fields of academia.
Euroculture graduates from the University of Deusto are currently developing their
professional careers in areas such as the following (examples):
- International organizations and institutions (European Commission, NATO etc.)
- State administration; Ministries
- Diplomatic and consular missions
- University teaching and research
- Academic project management
- Project management in private foundations
- Cultural entrepreneurship