The main teaching methods used on the course are as follows:
- Theoretical lectures: keynote presentations by lecturers, experts and/or students on the relevant issues, concepts and procedures related to international relations and business diplomacy.
- Case studies on business internationalization: application of the acquired knowledge, with guidelines for reflection and personal knowledge.
- Practical exercises and problem-solving activities related to the Master’s subjects.
- Presentation and discussion of course assignments.
- Oral presentations.
- Practical training in international implementation.