All students on the Master’s will do a work placement worth 9 ECTS credits and will be supervised by experts with extensive experience in business internationalization. These work placements may be extended to an extracurricular internship worth up to 18 ECTS.
- Work placement may be proposed by the Faculty or by students themselves provided that they contribute to reinforcing the development and enhancement of both the specific and generic competences of the professional profile.
- Students will be supervised by a mentor during their work placement, who will follow-up of students’ training and will advise them on the preparation, development and writing of their final report.
- Thanks to the agreements signed with companies and public institutions, work placements will be undertaken both in Spain and abroad. Students taking part on a mobility scheme in the second semester may do their work placements at the host country.
- Headquarters of companies with international presence
- Business implants abroad
- Chambers of commerce
- Business associations
- Public institutions promoting business internationalization